Temporary Resident Visa

Temporary Resident Visa

To visit Canada for a short time or a specific duration, you would need to have a TRV on your passport stating that you have legally met all the requirements according to the Canadian Government to enter Canada.

What types of TRV are available?

There are three types of TRVS’s:

Single Entry Visa: Visitors can visit Canada once.

Multiple Entry Visa: Allows visitors to enter multiple times Canada without reapplying every time.

Transit Visa: Allows foreign nationals to visit Canada who stops there for less than 48 hours.